Check out this blog post by Simon Richert on the Power BI Community Site on how to copy scorecards using PowerShell.
Power BI Goals Pro Tip: Copy scorecard script – Microsoft Power BI Community
If you have a set of goals that you want to rollover into a new scorecard, or just want to bulk copy goals across scorecards, this utility script can save you some time by automating the copy process.
What gets copied:
– Scorecard name, contact, and description (when duplicating scorecards)
– Goal definitions (name, owners, dates, status rules). The relationship between parent/child goals is preserved as well.
What is not copied:
– Scorecard settings like column configuration and custom statuses
– Goal level permissions
– Goal queries to source report
– Goal values history and notes
Important: This tip is meant for advanced users, only run the script if you understand its implications
– Copy the script to a new PowerShell file and save it. For example, “copy-scorecard.ps1”
– Open a new PowerShell window, and run the script
Note: the script will install MicrosoftPowerBIMgmt module if not present on the machine
– Follow on screen instructions to duplicate a scorecard or copy goals