By submitting your data on ANY questionnaire, you are agreeing to this.
Who are We and What Does This Policy Cover?
We are Marquee Insights, a data analytics company, located in the State of Washington. We specialize in the establishment of data-driven organizations, facilitated by the use of the Microsoft technology stack.
This policy covers what data we collect when you use this GetStartedwithPowerBIGoals.com website.
How and Why We Use Information
Information We Collect
We only collect that which you submit via the form. By checking the box and submitting the form, you have consented to us gathering the data.
Any surveys are done using Microsoft Forms. The Forms Privacy statement is here: Security and Privacy in Microsoft Forms When you submit the form, we get your answers and the IP Address from where it was sent. If we ask for an email, it is only to respond to you related to a question asked in the comments. We do not use this IP information for any reason as it is not relevant to our purposes.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To create an body of data, that is self-reported, to determine if there are any public insights that can be gained from the majority of people that have not been tested for Covid-19 virus in the United States and Canada.
Information Shared Publicly
- All information shared with us on this questionnaire has the potential to be shared publicly.
- Not all questions are required. If you are uncomfortable providing the data, do not submit it.
- The information is presented publicly in an aggregated format, so that it can no longer be reasonably to used for identification.
- By filling out the questionnaire and submitting the results, you have consented to these terms.
How long do we keep the data?
We will keep the data for only as long as we have a reason to use the data.
How We Share Information
We share the submitted information in limited circumstances and with appropriate security and privacy safeguards.
Legal and regulatory requirements
We may disclose information about this information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
If you wish to remove your information, please send your full secret unique ID that is generated when you fill out the form. We have no other method to locate your specific records so without that ID, we can’t associate the records submitted to your deletion request. If you lose your secret unique ID, there’s no way for us to retrieve it or regenerate it as it is uniquely generated within your session. It is considered permanently lost at that point and we are unable to take any further action.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it.
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law, so, here it is. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like the submission unique identifier)
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender)
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address, which we discard)
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you; Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain; Opt out of any sale of personal information; and Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
3/26/2020 – Initial Version